Skills: SAP ISU DM
Exp: 2-4 years
- Actively aid the consulting team in different phases of the project including problem definition, effort estimation, diagnosis, solution generation, design and deployment.
- Contribute to unit-level and organizational initiatives.
- Adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes.
- 2+ years of experience in application maintenance & implementation projects, primarily in ISU-CRM Projects
- Experience across Electricity, Gas & Water Utilities industries across UK, North America & Europe regions
- Experience with CRM-ISU Integration
- Experience in end-to-end implementation and support projects
- Client facing experience
Technical and Professional Requirements:
- Experience in setup of Register Setup, Register Group, Device Categories
- Good Understanding of Device Master Data & Scheduling
- Setup of Meter reading Upload Process, Enhancement, Validation, Estimation
- Integration with Billing Module
- Expertise in Date Exchange process & Market Communications using IDex Setup
SAP Industry Solution->SAP Utilities (SAP ISU)->SAP IS-UTILITIES Device Management (SAP ISU DM)
*Location of posting is subject to business requirements
Bachelor of Engineering
Enterprise Package Application Services