TCS Admin Off Campus Hiring is for graduates with background in Commerce (B.Com) and Management (BBA, BMS) from YoP (Year of Passing) 2022 and 2023.
Registration End Date: 29th June 2023 (Thursday)
Test Date: 15th July 2023 (Saturday)
Job Designation : Management Administrator
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Experience : Freshers
- Full time B.Com, BBA, BMS graduates from year of passing 2022 & 2023
- Consistent academic record of 60% or above (or equivalent CGPA) in Class X, XII and Graduation
- Candidates should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e., no extended education).
- It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- No pending backlogs would be allowed at the time of selection. The course should be completed within the stipulated course duration.
- Only full-time courses will be considered. Candidates who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time.
- Minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 26 years at the time of being put through the TCS selection process
- Candidates with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the hiring process.
- Facility management, cafeteria management
- Vendor management, hospitality, annual maintenance contract management
- Finance and budget management
- Dealing with statutory bodies and compliance Management
Passion to pursue administrative profession with eagerness to learn, adapt, innovate, and move up in the value chain
Ability to look for solution for day-to-day operational requirements proactively and independently
Willingness to learn continuously to stay updated and relevant to end customers
Eagerness to fulfill the goals with clear focus on customer delight
Continuous enhancement of administrative skills to stay prepared for shouldering higher responsibilities.
Step 1. Logon to the TCS NextStep Portal here
Step 2. Register and Apply for the Drive
Scenario A. If you are a registered user under TCS NextStep Portal, ‘IT’ category, kindly login with your TCS Reference ID (CT / DT reference number) and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose category as ‘IT’, register and create your TCS Reference ID (CT / DT reference number). Login with the TCS Reference ID and submit your application form and click on ‘Apply For Drive’
Step 3. Select your mode of test (in-center), choose your preferred test center, and then click on Apply. Please note, test center once selected cannot be changed.
Step 4. To confirm your status, check ‘Track Your Application’. The status should reflect as ‘Applied for Drive’
Test provider: TCS iON is the test provider for TCS Admin Off Campus Hiring process.
Test Pattern: The duration of the Assessment is 65 minutes and is split under 3 sections:
- Verbal Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning Ability
For any assistance, please reach out to our Helpdesk Team
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
Help Line No – 18002093111 Toll-Free