Company: VN2 Solutions
Skills: Sap Abap Consultant
Exp: 0 – 4 years
Salary: 4-9 Lacs P.A.
Time and Venue:
26 June – 5th July , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
VN2 Solutions Pvt. Ltd. 1st Floor, #187, AECS Layout, 60 Feet Road, 1st Main, Brookefield, Kundalahalli, Marathahalli, Bengaluru Karnataka Pin: 560037
Contact – Joshinadh ( 6364462521 )
We are looking for an experienced SAP ABAP Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate should have at least 4 years of experience in developing SAP ABAP applications. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and implementing custom SAP ABAP programs, enhancements, and interfaces.
- Develop and maintain SAP ABAP programs, reports, interfaces, conversions, and enhancements.
- Design and develop solutions to meet business requirements.
- Collaborate with other developers, business analysts, and end-users to gather requirements and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Debug and troubleshoot issues within existing applications.
- Write technical specifications and create documentation for developed programs and interfaces.
- Conduct unit testing, integration testing, and system testing to ensure quality deliverables.
- Work with SAP functional teams to ensure consistency and adherence to standards.
- Provide support for production issues and assist in resolving them.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest SAP ABAP developments and technologies.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Minimum of 0- 4 years of experience in SAP ABAP development.
- Strong understanding of SAP architecture and programming concepts.
- Experience in developing custom SAP applications using ABAP programming language.
- Experience with SAP development tools, such as ABAP Workbench, SAP GUI, and Eclipse.
- Knowledge of SAP modules like MM, SD, FI/CO, and PP.
- Knowledge of SAP Fiori, SAP HANA, and SAP Cloud Platform is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
Please Note: If Candidate is Eligible then only our organization will Process further or else Candidate should follow the process which involves training modules
Passout on or before 2020(Any Graduate – Any stream can apply)
Candidates willing to work for Technology can also apply based interview and training process the deployment will happen
Contact HR for more details – Monica – Mobile – 8050110332
Joshinadh – 6364462521
Email id – firstname.lastname@example.org
Walk – In for Interviews between 26th June 2023 till 15th July 2023 between 9.30 AM to 3.30 PM