Position – SD/ MM Consultant
Location – Pune (Baner) (Work From Office)
SAP SD Consultant is responsible for evaluating, designing and implementing SAP programs for business to manage such areas as inventory, sales, production and marketing. The SAP Business Analyst is expected to provide functional support to SAP modules like SD, MM & C4C
Develop functional specifications related to customization/enhancement of SAP SD & MM.
Assess, challenge, and document business requirements
• Facilitate requirements gathering workshops/discussions
• Analyze, provide alternatives, and recommend solution to the area of Sales, Procurement & Inventory
Perform functional testing after development completion
• Assist or Participate in SAP project implementations or modifications/enhancements
• Deliver projects on time and within the budget
• Perform optimization of system resources to improve efficiency/performance
• Establish and maintains standards
• Work with the different teams and IT partners in different parts of the world in providing services to internal clients
• Manage resources, set work priorities, lowers total cost of ownership, and engage with business regularly to understand demand and priorities
• Identify and apply continuous improvement processes for operational efficiencies, drive process integration and standardization
• Demonstrate collaborative skills with business units, project teams and other function groups.
WE LOOK FOR
Good experience of working on a highly customized SAP system.
Broad knowledge of SAP functional areas particularly SD, MM & CRM
Must have the knowledge of GST, CIN & VAT
Working in SAP ECC/S4 Hana
Functional spec preparation for SD & MM
User Training and User Manual Preparation SD, MM & CRM
Idoc, BDCs & LSMW
If you are interested kindly share your updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org with below details.
Current CTC –
Expected CTC –
Notice Period –