Location : Abu Dhabi
We are seeking an experienced SAP EPPM Senior Consultant to join our team. As a Senior Consultant, you will be responsible for delivering end-to-end SAP EPPM solutions to our clients.
• Work with clients to understand their business requirements and develop solutions that meet their needs
• Conduct workshops to gather requirements and design solutions
• Configure SAP EPPM applications to meet client requirements
• Develop custom reports and interfaces as needed
• Develop functional and technical specifications for custom development work
• Manage project timelines and budgets
• Provide training and support to end-users
• Stay up-to-date with the latest SAP EPPM technologies and best practices
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
• Minimum of 7+ years of experience in SAP EPPM implementation projects
• In-depth knowledge of SAP EPPM modules, including Project Management, Resource Management, and Portfolio Management
• Experience with SAP S/4HANA and SAP Activate Methodology
• Strong understanding of SAP PS and SAP PPM, CPM, MS projects, Primavera.
• Ability to lead workshops and gather requirements
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Willingness to travel as needed
If you are a highly motivated SAP EPPM professional with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to clients, we would love to hear from you.
Send CV to email@example.com