We are looking for a highly skilled #SAPSolman Consultant with at least 3-5 years of implementation experience and in-depth knowledge of IT Service Management (itsm) and Change Request Management (charm) implementation within the SAP Solution Manager environment. The role will involve designing, developing, and implementing #SAP Solman solutions as well as troubleshooting and resolving SAP Solman issues.
Work experience: 5 to 8 years
Work Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Job type: Contract
– Lead and participate in SAP Solution Manager implementation projects, focusing on itsm and charm modules.
– Gather and analyze business requirements, design and configure SAP solman to meet client needs.
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including business stakeholders, IT teams, and developers to ensure successful project delivery.
– Provide expert guidance and support to clients in implementing and optimizing ITSM processes using SAP Solman.
– Configure and customize ITSM and Charm functionalities within SAP Solman, including incident management, problem management, change management, and release management.
– Develop and deliver training to end users and stakeholders on ITSM and Charm processes and functionalities.
– Conduct system testing, support user acceptance testing, and provide post-implementation support.
– Stay up-to-date on the latest SAP Solman developments.
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
– 3-5 years of experience in SAP Solman implementation.
– Strong Knowledge of ITSM and Charm implementation.
– Proficiency in configuring and customizing SAP Solman, specifically ITSM and Charm modules.
– Strong knowledge of IT Service Management (ITSM) processes, preferably with experience in implementing ITIL best practices.
Interested candidates kindly share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org