Skills: SAP S4HANA FI Consultant
Exp: 1-3 years
- SAP FI functional consultant from B school and SAP training institutes.
- candidate should be trained or expertise with SAP modules configuration, basis integration.
- candidate should have good understanding of business processes and key decision principals.
- should have 1 to 3 years of previous experience in industry in any of supply chain area.
- Facilitate the implementation and support for ERP SAP or Any
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
- Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements
- Map client business requirements, processes and objectives develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients needs.
- Design, customize, configure and testing of production planning, Material management or warehousing processesIdentify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
- Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting investigate, analyses, and solve software problems.
- Handle changes or emergency transports as needed for high priority issues
- Document functional designs, test cases and results.
- Proactively identify and propose business process and or system enhancements.
- Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects
- Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
- Provide adhoc training and user support as required
- Work self directed and independently may act as subject matter mentor to more junior members
- 2+ years of experience in industry or consulting or working as a production , Material Management , warehousing professional
- Fresh Management graduates without any work experience will also be considered
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proficient in use of PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel and SharePoint Applications
- Should be ready for shortterm or longterm travels across the globe
- Excellent communication skills, verbal as well as written
- Positive attitude with flexibility and maturity to work in a challenging client environment
- Ability to drive project responsibilities in a dynamic and proactive manner
- Ability to showcase three Mahindra RISE Pillars e.g. Accepting No Limits, Driving Positive Change and Alternative Thinking