Hiring for SAP ABAP Consultants/Trainees
Company: Scondesign India
Skills: SAP ABAP Consultant
Exp: 0-3 years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Act as the technical expert, ensuring quick turnaround in identifying application issues and providing timely solutions.
- Develop detailed plans and accurate estimates for completion of build, system testing and implementation phases of project.
- Transform business function requirements into technical program specs to code, test and debug programs.
- Develop, code, document and execute unit tests, systems, integration and acceptance tests and testing tools for functions of high complexity.
- Perform performance tuning to improve performance over multiple functions
- Engage other technical team members in the design, delivery, and deployment of solutions.
- Ensure integration system activities including monitoring the technical architecture (particularly scalability, availability, and archiving) meet all SLAs.
- Manage operational support, performing work during change windows as well as providing on-call support as required by the team.
- Undertake performance tuning activities for SAP integration activities.
- Mentor and coach junior developer resources.
- Provide consulting services on new and existing initiatives.
A. Minimum Education:
- Any Graduate or Equivalent BCOM DEGREE
B. Minimum Experience/Training
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in experience in Advanced
Business Application Programming (ABAP) in SAP S/4 HANA
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the following:
- SAP ABAP Programming
- SAP Netweaver
- ABAP Workbench
- ABAP Development Tools
- SAP HANA and SAP FIORI development
- SAP Transaction (t-codes)
- ABAP Dictionary
- Familiarity, knowledge or experience with the following is an advantage:
- SAP business process
- SAP Standard and Custom Reports
- Analytical, result-oriented, team player, fast learner, and dynamic
- Can work with minimum supervision
- Working knowledge in information security and data protection
- Ability to apply security control in translating technical design to coding
- Effective communication skills
- Thorough; demonstrates attention to detail and accuracy
- Defines and organizes tasks, responsibilities, and priorities
- Takes responsibility for the timely completion of work
- Passion to acquire and update skills and the ability to learn new tools and techniques quickly