- 5 to 12 Years of Experience with SAP TRM
- Must have Support Experience and at-least one End to End SAP TRM Project Implementation
- Clear end to end understanding and hands on experience on Inhouse cash pertaining to inter company loans, cash pooling and POBO scenarios.
- Strong hands-on experience and understanding of TRM business processes like Money Market, Foreign Exchange, Securities – Bonds, Treasury Loans
- Good Understanding of lockboxes, EBS, payment banking interfaces and SAP’s inbound/outbound API’s including IDOC knowledgeGook knowledge on Cash and Liquidity Module and its integration with Banking.
- Good communication and client handling skills
- Must have good documentation skills in writing functional and Technical documents.
- Must have good understanding of Agile Scrum and Kanban Delivery models.
- Working in S4 HANA will be preferred.
- Minimum 1 E2E in sap treasury.
- Exp in money market, security, forex is mandatory.
- Exp in analyzer family will be an added advantage.
- Should be well conversant with Hedge Management, hedge accounting (Above Sr.Con)
- Understand the accounting treatment of various financial products & their structure.
- Having knowledge of interfaces within treasury like-Bloomberg, Reuters,
- Understanding of cash management.
Interested candidate can share their updated resume in below mail id- email@example.com
Role: Functional Consultant
Industry Type: Management Consulting
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: IT Consulting
Location: Ahmedabad, India