We have an immediate opening for the below position.
SAP GTS S4 HANA Lead Consultant ( Global Trade Services)
Exp: 12 yrs exp
Notice Period: Immediate
- Experience in implementation of EAR Regulation, US Re-Export process, FTZ’s.
- Implementation experience in US Import & Export (AES filing), broker interface, USMCA FTA.
- Experience working in interactive smart forms, Adobe forms, LTVD‘s
- Experience in end-to-end SAP GTS implementations / rollout projects.
- Should posses good Team Leading and Mentoring Skills
- In-depth knowledge of the solution architecture, the application design, and the provision of SAP processes as well as the product functions and limitations of SAP-GTS
- Experience in solution design, configuration and WRICEF design, Expert in GTS Configuration, Export /Import Compliance, SPL/Embargo, License Determination, classification, Customs Export, import process, trade Documentation. Successful cooperation with the customer’s departments, a good understanding of business processes and support in creating technical requirements documents.
- Ability to work with international team environment – Interface (inbound and outbound) to middle ware systems. IDOC interface knowledge, EDI interface for customs communications.
- Proposes the selected IS solution and implementation back to the business for final approval (Show & tell sessions)
- Provides application module expertise
- Creates the Business Blueprint (BBP) – detailed process design and mapping to solutions, based on design from the IS BA, and contributes to the effort estimation
- Performs final validation of solution (SIT) before submission to requester to run the User Acceptance Test
- Support the Run organization in the incident and problem resolution
- Expert in GTS Configuration, Export /Import Compliance, SPL/Embargo, License Determination, classification, Customs Export, import process, trade Documentation.
- Knowledge in creating the functional design documents based on the business process requirements.
- Provision of contributions to the solution architecture based on assessment / understanding of solution alternatives, frameworks, and products.
- Preparation of project status reports including risk assessment and risk reduction plans.
- Cutover, go-live and post-go-live problems support.
Note:S4 HANA implementation experience and knowledge in USA country specific GTS topics is mandatory.
Interested Candidates kindly share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org