Titan Technology is hiring for SAP PPQM Consultant.
Duration: 6Month & Extendable
Location: Dubai (Onsite)
Notice period: immediate / 15 Days
Job Description: SAP Production Planning and Quality Management Consultant
- Position Overview: We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced SAP Production Planning and Quality Management Consultant to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for providing expertise and guidance in the implementation, customization, and support of SAP’s Production Planning (PP) and Quality Management (QM) modules. Your primary objective will be to ensure efficient and effective planning, execution, and quality control of production processes in line with business objectives.
- Be actively involved in the preparation, conception, realization, and Go Live of customer implementation projects
- Demonstrate the ability to plan, run, and manage blueprint workshops/meetings with internal and external clients.
- Assisting in defining the scope of a project/opportunities, estimating efforts and project timelines
- Analyze business processes including root cause analysis and technical performance optimization
- Experience in developing, implementing, customizing, integrating, and testing • End to End process in SAP QM/PP.
- Ability to understand business solution processes and requirements.
- At least 8 years of SAP Logistics implementation experience or support experience
- A minimum of 2 full implementation SAP Logistics QM.
- A minimum of 3 full implementation SAP Logistics PP in different industries like (Discrete & Repetitive & Process) within SAP ECC or S4/HANA
- Production Planning: Develop and maintain production planning strategies, including master data setup, material requirements planning (MRP), capacity planning, and shop floor control. Optimize production schedules and sequences to achieve cost-effective and timely delivery of goods.
- Quality Management: Design and implement quality control processes, including inspection plans, sampling procedures, and quality notifications. Ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations, such as ISO and FDA requirements. Perform data analysis to identify quality trends and recommend corrective actions.
- Good functional knowledge in Variant configuration, batch management and serial number management.
- Good functional knowledge in Batch Management, Interfaces, IDOCs etc.,
- Experience in designing and delivering 3rd party integrations (ex: LIMS, MES etc) to PP module.
- Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Knowledge.
- SAP Knowledge with the integration points for PM, MM, SD and SAP FI/CO.
- Ability to drill down into technical issues and solve complex and detailed problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English PREFERABLE
If anyone is intersted kindly share their Cv’s at firstname.lastname@example.org