We are hiring for below positions for the location Noida.
Experience: 10 years in SAP
Notice period: Immediate joiner required
Work Mode : Work from Office
Interested candidates can share their resumes on email@example.com
Job Role : Masters Data Architect
1.SAP FICO Consultant
2.SAP MM Consultant
3.SAP SD Consultant
4.SAP PP Consultant
Job Description :-
1) The data architects should be capable to understand the master data in Finance and manufacturing.
2) They should know the high-level process flow in finance and manufacturing together with applicability of master data like –
a. G/L accounts, asset master, cost centers, profit centers, cost elements, activity types, bank keys, account groups, debtors and creditors
b. Material master, BOM, work center, routings, production versions, etc.
3) The architects should be able to understand the context of using the master data in various processes and merry the understanding while speaking with process owners and SI partner.
4) They should help the internal IT team to collect data and clarify any functional interlays with process core teams.
5) They should be able to establish the impact of changing the field values and should also be able to reflect the same to the process owners and internal IT teams.
6) The architects should be fluent in explaining the master data templates to the process and tech teams in order to get the field mapping and data fields sacrosanct with the current ERP (INFOR LN) in to SAP S/4 HANA
7) They should challenge the SI partner in deploying the best possible means of uploading into SAP S/4HANA and the tech tools available across the modules.
8) They should validate the master data quality and fitment into S/4 templates, provide expertise in reducing time to map the data templates, assistance in deriving the field values and reducing time to generate new values which does not exist in the current ERP